I'm happy to announce that COMMISSIONS ARE OPEN!
And so, my commission sheet! A huge thanks to Outlaw-77 for helping me to form it x_x
Comms and auctions (yes, I'm also planning to launch auctions, YCH and adopts later) are currently my main income. So if you are interested, don't hesitate, feel free to send me a note on DA or e-mail RavenCorona@yandex.ru
Commissions can sometimes be expensive, but you can always donate some ko-fis and request a doodle!
♦ TERMS OF SERVICE ♦
PROCESS & PAYMENT
- As written on the sheet, only 1 commission per person.
- I accept payments via PayPal or Ko-fi in USD or EUR.
- I don't take points. I can't buy food, afford health care and pay bills with points, sorry...
- Payment is partial. You can express your idea as much as you want, but to start working on it, you need to pay 50% of the total price. I will send you an invoice once I have accepted your order. DO NOT pay until I have accepted your commission, and DO NOT pay the full 100% price right away, otherwise errors may occur. We sure do not want that to happen.
- Before finishing the commission, I'll send you a watermarked photo at a distorted angle for you to check out. For clean full image, other 50% must be paid.
- I have the right to decline any commission for any reason at any time before payment has been received.
- You may only request minor changes once the commission is finished. And... Come on, I'm a trad artist, not digital. I cannot redo the layers that quickly and easily.
- Some situations may require additional payment.
- The sketch can be modified as many times as necessary to achieve the best result, but please, nothing crazy like 8+ sketches.
- You certainly can request progress updates, but not like every 5 minutes.
No refunds. If the color or style is "not what you expected", I can make small adjustments, but I cannot refund the time and effort spent on the image.
PLEASE write your requests as detailed as possible, with visual references, pose/expression suggestions, actions of characters, their personality. Everything you can. Preferably in this form:
- Type of commission:*
- Paper format:**
- Art medium:
- Character references:***
- Character's personality:
- PayPal e-mail:
* Choose what you want: Portrait / Bust / Halfbody / Fullbody / Chibi / Pagedoll / Icon
** A6 / A5 / A4 / A3 / A2 / [also can be square or any other shape—write the exact size] / or not paper but a Canvas [specify the type and the dimentions as well]
*** Clear visual references, as many as possible, name, pose, actions, everything.
**** Transparent / Blank / Simple / Advanced [Please describe everything you'd like to see there]
I made a clear (hopefully) visual indicator of the difficulty of dragons/creatures. In general, this applies to everything, including humanoids. The more difficult, the more expensive and time-devouring. If anything, send a note or ask below c:
You can request the original physical artwork to be shipped, but that will cost extra.
Due to personal life, chronic art block and overall poor health my productivity is quite reduced. So, please, don't be harsh. I work best and produce better results when I'm not pressured. Thank you.
Deadlines vary greatly. Something I can do in a few days, and something can take up to 2 months, depending on workload. Be patient. You yourself know that mood and inspiration are very important, without it the result will be bad. But in any case... A waitlist of 10 slots will be indicated in my journal and will be updated over time. So you can monitor it too. But there will be no "first come, first served". Because I usually try to do simple tasks at first, so I can fully concentrate on the harder ones later.
RIGHTS OF USE
- In general, you can do whatever you want with your purchased commission. But PLEASE DON'T plagiarize—don't redraw or spoil the original quality to resell in such way. Mind that plagiarism is not only disrespectful to me, but also to yourself.
- Don't claim that you made the artwork, as I, the artist, retain ownership of the original artwork. I trust you. Do not be mean and dishonorable to me.
- You may print out the commission for your own use or give away prints to others.
- You may repost the art as long as you give credit to me. Basically, I've never forbidden anyone to share my work, just PLEASE credit me, provide links to my works. OK? That way, if you let others know about me you can help me develop as an artist and I will create even better content.
- I agree not to post the finished piece on my social media pages if you ask to keep it private.
I think that's all. Have I forgotten anything?... Anyway... Again, if you have any questions, feel free to ask! (ﾉ´ヮ´)ﾉ*:･ﾟ✧ I'll be glad to talk with you and will be grateful for your attention!